Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WSDL2JAVA tool Use

May 08, 2006 May 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to set up a web service that submits a complex data type. I have tried unsuccessfully to build nested structures/arrays to submit the complex data types for the web service and now want to use the WSDL2Java tool... I am running coldFusion MX. What are the steps in using WSDL2Java? Thanks for the help.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2006 May 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
the wsdl to java will generate stub java classes which you could use to populate complex types IF you were using java. i don't think instantiating those types using CreateObject(java) and invoking a service using cfinvoke or CreateObject(webservice) will work as CF requires structs to pass as complex types. this seems like a poor design decision to me.

if you're using dreamweaver, it has a decent struct generator for web service types, but it's usefulness is limited with nested structures.

if anyone knows any differently, please respond, as i am having the very same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation