Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to unregister a computer from an Adobe ID

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2010 Aug 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to run the NOOKstudy program but when I try to logging with my B&N account the program tells me that I can log in to my B&N account because the computer is registered with an Adobe ID account. The message suggested me to call Adobe, whish I did. When I called they told me to write in the forum to see if someone had an idea on how to do this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ctrl-Shift-D on Windows, Cmd-Shift-D on the Mac.

NOTE: This only removes the activaiton information on your computer, and it does not give you an activation allowance back.  Which is to say if you do "unregister and then reactivate with your AdobeID"  6 times, you will have used up all of your activations and will need to contact tech support (http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions - click on 'Submit a web case') to get your activation counts reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mr. lester the problem that i had is now fixed.thank you for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont see a "submit a web case" on that page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines