• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crope and typing animation

New Here ,
May 08, 2006 May 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi after i crop a movie i lose the type animation on text that i have typed when recording... what am i doing wrong???

sorry for my bad engilsh
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi baileygates

Unfortunately you have discovered a hiccup in the way Captivate operates. Take a peek at the following TechNote:

Click here to see the TechNote

One thing I would stress you and others to do is to submit an Enhancement Request asking for a simple typing text animation. One would think this would be childs play for the developers. Especially when you consider all the special programming it takes to create effects like fish nibbling away the characters, characters twirling in from every conceivable direction, etc.

Click here to visit the WishForm

Until this option makes it into Captivate, you can invest in a third party text animation tool to accomplish this.
MagicFlare
WildForm
Mix FX
SWF Text

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ugh ok looks like I'm going to have to invest in one of those text animations tools

thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 09, 2006 May 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hmm! I read the TechNote, but I've not experienced this myself. Our movies are recorded at normal size (roughly 1024x760) and then resized to 800x600 so that users with low resolution can view them without the movie cutting off. Our keystrokes are preserved to the smaller size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources