• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboSource Control

New Here ,
May 04, 2006 May 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to open RoboSource Control and keep getting this error "Error Parsing Structure File". Does anyone know what this means and how do I fix it.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 08, 2006 May 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leapy,

thought I'd seen this somewhere before. Check out:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=456&threadid=985536&highlight_key...

How are you getting on with Robosource Control?
Cheers
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2006 May 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to have righted itself. These probs always seem to happen on a Friday arvo - by Monday they are fixed. OUr tech people are not really interested in anything to do with RoboHelp - they hate the product and everthing to do with it is a chore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2006 Nov 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Leapy, I was wondering if you had the message come up again and what you did to correct it? I am having this issue now and I cannot find any information on it. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp