• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get slides to transition automatically

New Here ,
May 09, 2006 May 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure this is just a dumb oversight on my part, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to get my slides to transition without hitting play or the skip button after each slide finishes. I know it's not a timing issue, as my timelines all seem fine. As background, I created a 67 slide demo of a website, and published it as an SWF flash file with html output.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2006 May 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi tim_h and welcome to our community

Odds are that you configured one of the Simulation modes when you recorded. (click Options > Recording Options... > Recording mode field)

In simulation modes, click boxes are added each time you click the mouse. If you want the movie to simply play, you need to record in Demonstration mode. At this point, you can simply move from slide to slide and keep your eye on the TimeLine. Watch for Click Boxes. Delete each click box you encounter and your movie will then simply play.

Hopefully this helps some... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources