• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bullet does not show correctly in WYSIWYG.

New Here ,
May 07, 2006 May 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm currently using RoboHelp X5.
I use the .css file, which are already made, for a new project and the bullet style appears incorrectly in WYSIWYG. For example, if I apply the circle bullet, the square bullet appears in WYSIWYG. But If I see the topic in preview, it looks fine.
I'm not sure if it is related to the this bullet problem, when creating a new project, the errors occurred saying "An error occurred while trying to save data to <.../rhfontset.apj>" and "An error occured while trying to read data from <.../fhfontset.apj>"
Please help me with this problem, if anyone knows...

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2006 May 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Where is your project stored, on your hard disk (good) or on a network drive (bad)?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2006 May 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

My project is stored in my local hard..

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2006 May 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating another new project and see if you get the same error.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a new project and it has the same error.
Actually, I'm using the style sheet for the bullet and the list style for the bullet is specified "disc". If I change the style into square, it looks fine. Only the disc bullet style does not appear in WYSIWYG. One thing I don't really understand is that I've ever used the same style sheet and there was no problem then. There must be a font-related problem in my system, I just guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
When you say you are getting the same error, do you mean just the wrong bullet or you also get the rhfontset.apj message?

Have you tried using a different style sheet to test whether that gives the same problem? Take a copy of the project using Windows Explorer and in the copy go to the topic list. Select all the topics and right click. Select Properties and you can apply the supplied style sheets.

Also test one of the supplied projects.

Sorry I won't be around much today so hopefully this helps or someone else can guide you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp