Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crossfade Transition

Jul 30, 2010 Jul 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Flash Builder 4, I would like to have a crossfade transition so that everything in the group container in my base state crossfades to everything in my border container in the second state.

For simplicity, I will name these:

base viewstate = "state_1"
second viewstate = "state_2"
group container in base viewstate = "gc_1"
border container in second viewstate = "bc_2"

PS I used a border container in the second view state because I use a fullscreen backgroud image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2010 Aug 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AFAIK, states is not the way to accomplish this because you need both components visible during the transition. What you need to do is set up a parallel effect with two fades in it, one for each component.

<mx:Parallel id="fadeToGroup2">

<mx:Fade target="group1" alphaFrom="1.0" alphaTo="0.0" duration="1000" effectComplete="group1.visible=false;" effectStart="group2.alpha=0.0;group2.visible=true;"/>

<mx:Fade target="group2" alphaFrom="0.0" alphaTo="1.0" duration="1000"/>

</mx:Parallel>

<<and the opposite of the above>>

Then both groups will have to overlay each other, with one group visible, then click="fadeToGroup2.play()"

Basically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines