• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing msvcp100.dll error message

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2010 Aug 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the adobe reader always starts with a system error message about a missing "msvcp100.dll" file (needed for acroRd32.exe). I have to click the OK-Button and the reader starts in a normal way.

adobe reader problem.jpg

I already tried to repair the installation, but it didn't help. I use Adobe Reader version 9.3.3 with windows 7 professional.

Does anybody know how to solve this annoying problem?

thank you

mrbenanzo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2010 Aug 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if the VC++ 2010 runtime is part of Windows 7, and if so, why it is missing.

The first thing I would try to install it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84 (you may need to change the language to correspond to your OS).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I also faced this missing file error,  i got  alot of information about this error from this discussion. I will share my ideas with you that how i fixed this problem

1. Reinstall the Associated Program
2. Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
3. Repair Corrupted Registry Hives
4. Scan and Repair the System Files
5. Restore the System to an Earlier Date

The one most recommended thing is to use a Registry Cleaner program to fix MSVCP100.dll error.
If you have already been experiencing the MSVCP100 Dll Error then read this article MSVCP100.Dll Error Fix

Hope it solves your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed my issue with 110 by performing the following actions:

[link removed - dll download discouraged]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2014 Sep 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to fix the issue you may install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package and check if it helps.

You may install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package according to the Windows 7 versions you are using.

For 32bit: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

For 64bit: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2014 Oct 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I too faced this issue but fortunately I found a post that helped me to resolve this error. It is very disappointing situation for any user when they get error message on screen. The situation become worst when you encounter DLL error so here I am sharing link that help me to resolve the issue. 

Windows 7 itunes error msvcr80.dll missing - Fix PC Errors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines