Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.chm file appearance

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2010 Aug 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone:

I've been tasked with running a .chm file and having the plus and minus signs appear next to the book icons.  I've run the .chm file but the end result has only the book icons appear (which can be opened/collapsed) but I need to have the plus sign (to expand) and minus sign (to collape) appear also.  I looked for an options window or settings to use but didn't find anything.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance for the help, it is always appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You could look on Rick's site because he has a lot of helpful information on skins here.  I haven't looked through this but it may help you.

http://www.robowizard.com/RoboWizard/NewProject.htm#Downloads/Skinny_on_Skins.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the help.  I found a location in the Properties, Advanced Settings of the HTML Help Layout that

has options for "Plus/Minus Squares."  It was greyed out on the default layout but is available if I create a new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Note that you can probably coax it to become available in the other layout as well. This is an odd option. In their infinite wisdom, the developers eons ago decided that nobody would want to enable Plus/Minus Squares unless you first had Lines from Root selected. So try enabled Lines from Root.

tmp1.PNG

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp