• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Style sheets

May 10, 2006 May 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Using RoboHelp X5, with style sheet that calls for a certain font to appear Navy blue. In generated form, it does, but the in the application, SOME but NOT ALL the topic headers which use that style appear green.

I've been using the same application, same style sheet, same documents, for more than 2 years ... and suddenly the type (font) which has been blue, has just become green. The style sheet tells me it's navy blue, but on my monitor, it's as green as grass.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Veteditor and welcome to our community

Are you certain that a few inline styles haven't sneaked past? I suppose I'd try right clicking the errant topics, then view source and go spelunking in the HTML code. I'm guessing you just might find some inline or embedded style information lurking about.

Sincerely... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Thanks. You are right ... I should have checked the code. Unfortunately, this error has managed to insert itself into dozens if not more than a couple hundred pages. I hope this isn't a stupid question but ... Do I have to go into each individual page and delete that line of code manually? Is there a way to do it globally without affecting the rest of the code?

Helen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Helen

Well, you could use something like FAR to expedite the process by performing a mass search and replace of the offending code.

Click here to visit the FAR site

FAR was written by fellow Help MVP Rob Chandler.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp