• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove RDS Connections Bug

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2010 Aug 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to remove RDS Connections from my server list.  I always delete two that I am not using anymore and everytime I restart they are there again, and I have to wait a minute until they error out so that I can hit 'OK'.   Has anyone else come across this and are there any files I can open that will allow me to look in and see if they are still listed somewhere?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2010 Dec 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just check back again to see if anyone else has this issue.  I still keep trying to delete 2 RDS connections and everytime I restart CFBuilder, they are still there and I have to wait for them to error out before I can start working.  Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2010 Dec 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried removing them by going windows > preferences > Adobe >

RDS Configuration ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2010 Dec 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At first it removed them and i didn't see them there when i restarted CFB, but then about 15-20 seconds after CFB was loaded, the entries came back as well as the errors, so there must be a registry key or a file that stores this information somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation