4 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2013 3:03 PM by Capt Obvious

After upgrade to CF9, CFIMAGE "Unable to create temporary file" error

paule1234 Level 1

We recently upgraded from CF8 to CF9 Enterprise.  I'm getting an "Unable to create temporary file" error on

my CFIMAGE resize calls.  We use sandbox security.  I assume I need to grant write access to whatever folder CF uses for temp files, but which folder is it?   The same code (and sandbox settings) ran fine in CF8....

Note, if I attempt to add C:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\SERVER-INF\temp to the sandbox for this particular app, CF crashes on all requests across all apps on the server with a:

Security: The requested template has been denied access to C:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\cfclasses\cfapp2ecfc1510154633.c lass.
      The following is the internal exception message: access denied (java.io.FilePermission C:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\cfclasses\cfapp2ecfc1510154633.c lass read)

ColdFusion cannot determine the line of the template that caused this error. This is often caused by an error in the exception handling subsystem.

I need to restart CF to get everything working again.