Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JetBook Lite upgrade

Aug 17, 2010 Aug 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ectaco recently put out an upgrade for their JetBook ereaders, and Adobe DRM is supposed to work on it, along with Barnes and Noble format. Unfortunately, it isn't working, and their tech suggested I try uploading my non-DRM epub books, circumventing the Adobe Digital Editions control to see if that would work. Adobe DRM books have never worked on my JBL, but Adobe non-DRM epub and pdf used to work. I noted that your 'compatible devices' area does not currently include Ectaco, even though they'be got the license. Also, the Washington Anytime Library, which uses Adobe epub, does not interface with my JBL.

Any suggestions? Anyone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 18, 2010 Aug 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest firmware of Jetbook-Lite DOES support DRm books. Check System settings and make sure the firmware version is 0.16e.

Is it's not, visit www.jetbook.net to download latest updates or contact ECTACO Tech Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 18, 2010 Aug 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only upgrade I can find there is 16b; which is already on my JBL and which

does not support DRM books.

Thanks for the response, though; I cannot seem to get one from Ectaco.

Hope you have a great day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines