• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remote Server Connection - adminstart.bat issue

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2010 Aug 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to connect to my remote in-house development coldfusion 9 standard installation with the latest version of CFB 1 Build 274293.  I have all the default settings and ports and it seems to recognize the server but it shows the status as "stopped".  The CF9 service is actually running.  If I try to right-click and tell the server to start, I get this message:

-Cannot perform the operation. Admin server for the remote server Local CF9 is not running.

I cannot preview my website, when I click the "IE" tab, it shows a dialog message of:

-Unable to resolve file on the remote machine. Ensure that you have entered the correct mapping information.

Nothing shows up in the console as an error, except when I try to start the service.  My Services Browser, when I click on the "Show CFCs on RDS Servers", I just get the message when I extract my Local CF9 server of: "Unable to get meta data for cfc".

I have come across blogs that have mentioned to run the adminstart.bat.  When I run that I get nothing but a blank command prompt that disappears.  I don't see any port number or any other screen.

When I run this line in the command prompt (being in the directory): "jrun -config admin_jvm.config -start admin", I get this error: "Error loading: C:\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll"

I will also mention that I put an * on the jrun.subnet.restriction and jrun.trusted.hosts in the security.properties file.

One of the links I read: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusionBuilder/Installing/WS0ef8c004658c108926f4c3db1249e52277c-7ff4....

Please give some guidance or things to look for, I have attempted to use CFB many times and each time I went back to Homesite because I could never get it to connect.  This time I am going to give it a double effort to get connected, but I need assistance.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2010 Aug 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, still unable to find an answer and nothing seems to get it working.  CFB seems to crash often and the whole thing just seems very unacceptable.  I am returning to using Homesite 5.5 until this becomes more stable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2010 Aug 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2010 Sep 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I got that "Unable to get meta data from cfc" message, it was because I hadn't provided a username and password for the RDS connection....after I did so, it worked fine....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2010 Oct 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem!!!! can someone help for urgent!  I can't using the cf builder in this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation