Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too Many Activations webcase - no response

Aug 19, 2010 Aug 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long does it take after you file a web case to get it resolved? I entered one on 8/15 and have not received a response and it still has not been reset.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Aug 22, 2010 Aug 22, 2010

Fixed.  What was the case #?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 19, 2010 Aug 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 367:8336:10000 urn:uuid:36f25ae2-0ccc-4c10-8395-5325b8c4a460

Still getting above message and no response on webcase.  I've talked to support and have been getting the run around.  One support agent told me there was a note that my adobe id (jtmmjc@aol.com) was not valid, which he agreed was not correct.  He advised me to send another note on my case, which I did and still nothing.

Is there anyone that can please assist me in getting my activations reset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 22, 2010 Aug 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed.  What was the case #?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2010 Aug 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact problem, too many activations error message which no one seems to know how to resolve.  I don't even have one computer activated and am beside myself trying to get this resolved which is why I turned to this forum.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I found an old thread about changing some start up settings and hope I haven't worsend the problem.  I'm hoping if someone knows how to reactivate the count set, this will be resolved.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

I'm going through all of the posts on this activation issue and it seems you are the guru/miracle worker on this topic.  If you can be of any help to me in resetting my activation account, I'd be hugely grateful.  Upon reading some of your posts, in my frustration and repeated deactivating my computer thinking this would solve the problem, I guess I used up all my allowances.  My email is kmaglio@optonline.net and my case number is 181755489.  Thanks for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That case is less than 12 hours old.  It normally takes 3-5 business days to work through our support, and I wait until support is not able to fix a problem before looking at it myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2010 Aug 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I understand the process better now.  Fingers crossed this will resolve itself with my further imposing

myself upon you.  Thank you, though, for responding so quickly.  Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2010 Aug 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe reset my activation count and everything is working perfectly!  Yippee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 27, 2010 Aug 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim,

I am sorry I did not respond with the case number, I was on vacation and did not check this thread.  If you need it, it is #0181742732.  I was going on vacation at the time I wrote that and had to finally give up and start over with a new userID and got everything working.  Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just posted a response on Jim Lester's response to you.  I'm having the same problem and so frustrated.  How did you finally resolve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines