Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Only Page 1 is saved/submitted, but the others are missing?

Level 1

Hello:

I have created an Adobe Interactive form with a subform that is repeatable and spans to multiple pages. No matter what Pagination settings I configure, when I save or submit my form, only the first page is captured.

My repeating subform is Positioned, but its parent subform is Flowed. Both subforms Allow Page Breaks within Content and even the Parent subform.

Can someone help me to understand what I may have missed here?

Thanks,

Newbie in Adobe

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I won't be able to do much without seeing the form ....can you remove the sensitive information?

Paul

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Former Community Member

I woudl need to see the form in action to determine what is going on. Can you send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com . Also include a description of the issue.

paul

Level 1

I have logos and sensitive company information on it so I won't be able to send it.

But basically, once I open my form in the reader and add new line items and it becomes multiple pages, when I save it, only the first page gets saved (with my entries intact) and all my other pages are gone when I open up the saved version.

In the Pagination tab I tried defining overflow but it was no use.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and much appreciated,

Newbie in Adobe

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I won't be able to do much without seeing the form ....can you remove the sensitive information?

Paul

Level 1

I have just sent you the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com.

Thanks again for your time!

Level 1

Thanks to pguerett who solved this one offline.

I had not yet bound my fields that were repeating onto separate pages as I was in the early stages of development.

Default Binding (Open, Save, Submit): on the Binding tab of the Object Palette must be specified. Then that field in the reader later, should have a user-entered value on a subsequent page. Save/Submit will then capture the subsequent pages.

Thanks pguerett!

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----