• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cffileupload - IIS Integrated Windows Authentication

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2010 Aug 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've got this dev server and I wrote this code that works perfectly.  It uploads and it calls a CF template that uploads the images.  The template that is called is in a folder named, "temp" and I had to set the IIS rights to "Enable anonymous access" to allow everything to work correctly.  Otherwise, I would get a prompt for a password everytime I uploaded.

Now for the kicker:  It doesn't work on the production box.  I've changed the settings so they are exactly the same.  "Enable anonymous access" is checked, "Integrated Windows authentication" is checked.  Yet, somehow, it still prompts for my password.  The directory structure is the same and I even installed service capture and the directory it's accessing is correct.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm missing here?

Thanks!

JC

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2010 Aug 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition, I've created a test file and placed it in the "temp" folder.  When I call it directly, it works great.

It appears as though the issue is when flash is making the call to that directory.

Is there some way that a call from a flash object might get prompted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation