Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WebHelp tool bar: Edit Skin for company Logo

Aug 25, 2010 Aug 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used RoboHelp HTML7 to develop a WebHelp for an application. While using skin editor, I am able to add personalized buttons in tool bar such as for Contents, Index and Search. However, when I try to add a custom logo in tool bar background, the logo image repeats throughout the background (multiple instances rather than the single instance of image file that I want to set as right-aligned). Is there a workaround for this?

If there is no option to get a logo here, I have another question. At present, the logo is part of  HTML souce files (right aligned) and I have set breadcrumbs to be left aligned. Is there a way I can align the logo image to breadcrumbs links? I am not so hopeful since I understand that both - the breadcrumbs and logo image, are individual components and need their own space across the page.

Thank you in advance for your time.

BR
Vinish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit the About button in the skin editor. You are editing the toolbar background which will repeat across the toolbar to create a background to the whole thing.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Peter. It worked. I remember doing that 2-3 years back; did not click this time. I appreciate your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp