Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects CS4 Download?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2010 Aug 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way I can download AE CS4?

I know you can download the Master Collecction of CS5 and it comes with 32bit support, but I just want AE CS5 with 32 bit support. As you can't get that on it's own, where can I download the CS4 version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...I just want AE CS5 with 32 bit support....

Sorry, you're out of luck.  AE 10 is exclusively a 64-bit application.  It doesn't come in a 32-bit version.

...where can I download the CS4 version?

Buy it on EBay?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be wrong, but I am sure that I read that if you download the CS5 Master Collection it comes with 32bit support to ease the transition over to 64bit.

I don't want to buy it just yet. I really need to try it first, which is why I want to download it. I currently use Sony Vegas and have been told AE is better by far. As I use Sony Vegas for a lot of things, I need to download it and try it first to see if AE is right for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotcha.  If that's the case, go to prodesigntools-dot-com.  Look in the May 2010 archive: you'll find the  AE CS4 tryout.  I'm pretty sure the 30-day time limit will still apply, and it won't have the third-party plugins that normally came bundled with the regular version.  So there will be no Keylight nor the Cycore effects,  e.g. CC Mr. Mercury or CC Sphere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2815784#2815784

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines