• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FlashBuilder 4 - generate FlexBuilder 3 WSDL Proxies ?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2010 Aug 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't found anywhere that someone asked this - so my apologies if asked and answered...

I'm on a development team that uses Flex Builder 3 - but I am running Flash Builder 4 (x64).

When I generate the service proxies for our WSDL - the Flash Builder 4 output appears to be substantially different than the output from Flex Builder 3.

Is there a compatibility option that I can set such that FB4 will generate the wsdl service proxies output that matches the FB3 output?

TIA,

Will

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 26, 2010 Aug 26, 2010

There is no such option. The old WSDL wizards are replaced by Data Centric Development (DCD) feature which provides a better and simpler way of using services.

More about using the DCD feature here - http://sujitreddyg.wordpress.com/flash-builder-4/#webservice

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2010 Aug 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no such option. The old WSDL wizards are replaced by Data Centric Development (DCD) feature which provides a better and simpler way of using services.

More about using the DCD feature here - http://sujitreddyg.wordpress.com/flash-builder-4/#webservice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines