• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Displaying CF Code

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2006 May 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a simple blog where I like to post helpful random bits of code I find. I'm hoping there is a function or tag I can use to not execute any CF code within the selected tags. I'm expecting to have to make my own custom tag but I don't know how to write that code for the tag.

Help is greatly appreciated!
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 18, 2006 May 18, 2006
YEs this works! thank you. However there is some display issues and the code does not wrap correctly but ill figure that out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 15, 2006 May 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2006 May 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YEs this works! thank you. However there is some display issues and the code does not wrap correctly but ill figure that out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 18, 2006 May 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Just open any WYSIWYG editor and paste the code in the Design window ( i.e. Dreamweaver ) and if you look at in the code window it will write it all out for you.

Example - if you paste this code in the deign window

onMouseOver="this.bgColor='##C8F4BD';" onMouseOut="<cfif getEmails.currentrow MOD 2>this.bgColor='##F0F0F0'<cfelse>this.bgColor='##FFFFFF'</cfif>

it will look like this in the Code window

onMouseOver=&quot;this.bgColor='##C8F4BD';&quot; onMouseOut=&quot;&lt;cfif
getEmails.currentrow MOD 2&gt;this.bgColor='##F0F0F0'&lt;cfelse&gt;this.bgColor='##FFFFFF'&lt;/cfif&gt;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation