• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe DE on a MAC

Aug 27, 2010 Aug 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have just downloaded Adobe DE on my mac. It seemed to load OK but when I just purchased a book and downloaded it, when I double click on the download it says "Adobe Reader could not open URLLink.acsm because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged."

I have been trying to work out what I have done wrong and I came across a page that said Adobe DE was not available for Mac OS 10.5 I am running 10.5.8??? How can Adobe DE seemingly open on my computer if it is not supported by 10.5? Is this why the acsm file will not open my book?

Thanks

Julie

Novice eBook reader (obviously)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Somehow you got the .acsm file associated with Adobe Reader instead of Adobe Digital Editions. Right click on the .acsm file - select 'Open With' and then choose ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow you got the .acsm file associated with Adobe Reader instead of Adobe Digital Editions. Right click on the .acsm file - select 'Open With' and then choose ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2010 Dec 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you thank you THANK YOU! Now all I have to do is sync the eReader and my husband has his Christmas present at last!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines