• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Everything moved to center alignment.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2010 Aug 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fairly new to Robohelp having taken over the maintenance of our help system after a developer created it for us.  I add some contect and update other.  Recently I made some kind of change that resulted in all of the topics in our project being center aligned.  Previously they were left-aligned.  I can not figure out what I did to make this happen.  I have tried going back and fixing topics one by one (there are over 200 so this is not an ideal approach), but when I compile it moves everything back to a center alignment.  Have I done something to the layout?  Any advice on how to fix this will be greatly a[ppreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2010 Aug 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A few questions:

- What version/flavour are you using and what kind of output do you create?

- Did you change the style sheet?

- Did you change your templates/master files?

- What happens if you create a new topic? Is that correctly aligned, or is the text there center aligned?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2010 Aug 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

I am using RoboHelp 8 for HTML.

I didn't change the style sheet, intentionally at least.  Since the problem is affectine everything I do wonder if I changed it unintentionally.

I also, to my knowledge, did not change the template.

When I create a new topic it is center aligned.  It was actually in creating a new topic that this happened.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2010 Aug 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you share your style sheet so I can have a look? Also, open your master page and add some text to the body section. Is that text center aligned too?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2010 Aug 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My thoughts are along the same lines as William's.  This has to be related to the style sheet.  I haven't used the new styles in RH8 much (I am pretty happy to manually maintaining styles using TopStyle).  I'd be interested in seeing the .css as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp