Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlight variable name...

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2010 Aug 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I saw at CFUnited many presenter were able to highlight a variable name, and any instance of that throughout their document would also be highlighted. I am not sure if they were using CFEclipse or CF Builder, so I thought I'd check. Anyone know how to set this feature, or is it not a Builder think?

thanks

Dan

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2010 Aug 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is standard behaviour when editing Java source code in the Java perspective.  I've never seen it happen when using the CFML perspective though..?

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2010 Aug 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In CFEclipse open your preferences window then navigate to...

General -> Editors -> Text Editors -> Annotations

And find the Annotation type called 'CFEclipse Mark Occurence' then just set the colors you want.

If thats missing from your list of Annotations then I'm not sure how you get it in there, possibly a re-install of CFEclipse...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation