• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about Captivate 5

Participant ,
Aug 31, 2010 Aug 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am brand new to this piece of software and am trialing it to see if it does everything I need. My question is:

When I create a new PPT to Captivate project and it imports/converts all of the slides I have text that says "click box" in the middle of every slide. Now I see where I can just delete that layer on the timeline, but this is not practical for the hundreds of slides I will be using. Is there a setting to change to prevent this layer from being created. Or a way to delete all of them at once? Thanks!

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Other than open each slide and delete the Click Box, there isn't much you can do. There is an Apply to All feature, but it seems to ignore clearing the pause.

You are probably best off simply ensuring that the Click Boxes aren't added during the initial import. You control this via the dialog you see during the import process.

tmp1.PNG

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Begin learning Captivate 5 moments from now! $29.95

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcererStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply!

I tried adjusting the import settings and I am using the option that the pic shows. Why in the world would it automatically put this there?

I guess I won't be able to use this software afterall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Sorry, the SnagIt software collapsed the menu. My goal was to steer you to the drop-down where you might discover the possible choices.

You are supposed to click it and choose "Automatically" instead of "On Mouse Click". When you choose Automatically, the Click Boxes aren't added.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Begin learning Captivate 5 moments from now! $29.95

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcererStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rick!

I do need the click option but I just realized that the "click box" text does not show up in the published file, so all is good. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources