• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

limit record and replay when use flash build 4 premium.

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2010 Sep 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying flex automation in our company via iTest. the product is developed and built by flash builder 4 premium(not the trial version).

There is a prompt like ""License not present. With the trial verison only limited replays/record are allowed" when I record/replay the tests.

Perhttp://forums.adobe.com/message/251183#251183, it is caused by the trial version of Flash builder. But actually we do use the flash build4 premium to compile the application.

Anyone got this problem? Can you provide some input this? thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please let us know the sdk version that you are using.

FlashBuilder 4 supports only SDK >= 3.5

Thanks,

Deeptika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deeptika,

I tried both SDK3.5 and 4.0. iTest4 only support fb3.5 or lower version.

Thanks,

Lucas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucas,

With SDK 3.5, Flashbuilder premium license should actually work.(Flash Builder Standard license does not support automation)

Have you already tried recompiling (or clean-compiling) your automation enabled project after licensing your Flash Builder?

Thanks,
Deeptika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deeptika,

Per our dev, sometimes they use SDK3.5, sometimes SDK4.0. There are some errors when using SDK4.0 sometimes.

Since iTest doesn't support SDK4.0 now, I suppose this application is built with SDK3.5. Maybe I am wrong.

I will recompile the application with SDK3.5 in FB4 premium and have a try. Thanks for your quick response.

Regards,

Lucas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deeptika,

One more thing need your confirmation. If I got following picture in Deactivation page, it means the FB4 premium is with license, right?

I clicked suspend activation in my PC and it showed suspending activation is successful. But when I re-start Flash builder, I still get following page. I am wondering if this flash builder is still with licensing.

thanks,

Lucas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2010 Sep 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deeptika,

After reinstalled FB4 premium, I re-compiled our application with SDK3.5 and still got the same problems.

the prompt for "trial version" is there around 33 steps.

Very interesting...

Thanks,

Lucas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2010 Sep 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Deeptika,

Thanks for your reply. it indeed narrow down the problems. Finally we got the root cause and it is caused by thirdparty tools. They built the wrapper file with trial version FB3.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines