• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RE: Resizing Images

Guide ,
Jul 04, 2010 Jul 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok in Photoshop when you use the Transform Tool, and using Shift Dragging the Arrows, the Images get bigger or smaller with proportion. How can I do that whit Images Inside After Effects

Thanks

Simon

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same way.  Use the arrow tool to scale a layer from a handle.  Hold shift to constrain the scale as you drag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr.Andrew

I did use the Shift Drag, But when I hold the Shift key and Try to Drag the Handles It dose not work, It dose work with Control Key Drag, but with Control+ Drag, it is same as regular Drag, not Constrain Proportion

Note: With Premiere pro CS5, when I select the image i can move the handels to do the resize, and it moves with Proportion.

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a page that describes how to scale (resize) a layer.

As stated in another thread, I recommend that you start here and work your way through the getting-started materials first:

"Getting started with After Effects"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 03, 2010 Sep 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The trick is to click the resize handle first (without moving the cursor too much) then pressing shift. I cannot get the constrain proportions lock to work if I hold down shift before I click the handle. I wish AE would allow the shift key to be held down before the handle click, but oh well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines