Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMF over HTTPS (Unkown CA)

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2010 Sep 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with our flexunit test suite. We created an AMF messaging layer and communicate with our server over HTTPS. Works fine in the browser with manual testing.

We developed a unit test suite for the messaging layer and wanted to test the secure communication as integration tests. I automated the test suite with ANT which works fine on my Ubuntu even in headless mode. Unfortunately the secure communication tests fail with a timeout. The reason for this is an "Unkown CA" error. I tried to store the certificate in the default Java cacert but that didn't do the trick. Does anybody know what to do to make it work?

Thanks

- Tilman

TOPICS
FlexUnit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 03, 2010 Sep 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tilman_PPP - The only thing I can think is that the CA is not trusted by the SA Flash Player.  I usually encounter this issue in the browser when using self-signed certs.  If the SA FP is anything like the plugin, I think it will reference the OS' cert store to validate.  I know on the Mac you can add the cert to your Keychain, but I'm unsure of the mechanism to use in Ubuntu.  With a little Google'ing I found these instructions on the Ubuntu help section: https://help.ubuntu.com/8.04/serverguide/C/certificates-and-security.html.

Hope this helps.  Let us know how it goes.

-Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2010 Sep 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately that didn't do the trick for me. Can anybody tell me which certificate store flexunit/"Flash Player 10.1 Projector content debugger" uses on an Ubuntu 10.04? Or does anybody have another idea to help me out?

Thanks

- Tilman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 11, 2010 Sep 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only other suggestion I can make is to launch the tests using the browser and register the cert that way.  If that isn't an option then you'll have to post to the FP forums for further help.  Let us know how it goes.  -Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines