Expand my Community achievements bar.

Help Needed-Initiating a process through Email.

Former Community Member

Now i am working on a process which i have to initiate a process through email.ie A user will fill the form offline and he will submit the form to the manager through email submitt button.so it consists of two forms,form1 and form2.form1 is for initial user and form2 is for manager.so when the manager recieves the form and email,all the data of the form1 should get bound to form2.here i am facing an issue.i have created email endponit for the process and i am using gmail as the email serever .i have configured all the settings in the email endpoint .i have created two vriables for holding the xml data and the manager form.

3 Replies

Level 3

So, what is the issue that you are facing?

Former Community Member

My issue is that when the initial user submits the first form through email,all the datas of the first form is not binding to the second form.Ie when the manager login to the workspace he should find the second form in his to do list and he should view the data whic was entered by the first user.

Level 10

If both forms share a common schema, the manager should see the data in form2.

Otherwise, you have to transfer data from form1 to form2 using SetValue activity or XSL Transformations.

Nith