• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

add video feedback to quiz question

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2006 May 16, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a presentation demo on the Adobe site called 'Breeze for Rapid-training' which has a question and when answered, plays a video. I cannot seem to find any information to do this. how is it done?
Thanks Michelle
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2006 May 16, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure the feedback is on the same slide or are they using branching to send you to a choice of slides with video on them? I believe this is how you'd do it:

First, create a slide continaing you're video.

Then use the hide slide function in powerpoint so that people won't be able to access the slide unless they go through the quiz to get to it

Now craete a quiz question and use the branching feature to go to that slide with the video

This is a very quick and dirty explanation, so please let me know if you need more explanation or if you need more detail.

Best,

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2006 May 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Many thanks for your response. I was thinking along the right lines but just forgot about the PowerPoint hide slide option. It works perfectly now.

Cheers
Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources