• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Cp4 be used to create a course with chapters?

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2010 Sep 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Cp4 to create short courses or topics.  The students have to open each topic as a separate CBT.  Can Cp4 be used to create an overall course with separate chapters, or links, per topic?

I was considering having a student log into the overall course and then see a screen with a separate link per topic inside of that overall course.  They would be able to select whichever topic they need and they don't have to necesarily take the entire course.

Thoughts?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2010 Sep 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You have some possiblities: either use the Aggregator to put all the modules (chapters) together, student will be able to choose in the Aggregator which chapter he wants. Second possibility: create a small menu CP-file with links to all the chapters.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2011 Jul 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you please explain how to add hyperlinks to the small Cp file which would be used as a TOC?

I'm unable to find it in Cp4 help.

I tried setting up an aggrigated file but it's not very clean so I thought I try this other way.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2011 Jul 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

You can add a click box on top of each item (or a button if you prefer). Set the Success action of that click box to 'Open another project' and point to the CP-file that you want to open. Be sure that the path is relative and when uploading that all files are in the same folder.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources