Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot create EclipseHelp from RoboHelp

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2010 Sep 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Forum,

our company develops a new software with Eclipse. My part is to write the user manual and the online help. Our developers want to use the standard help plugin from Eclipse to integrate the online help content in our new software.

I tried to create an EclipseHelp from RoboHelp as mentioned here: http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2009/12/how_to_generate_eclipse_help_from_robohelp.html

But unfortunately I can´t display it in Eclipse. Sometimes I get the message "Kindly generate WebHelp SSL" and sometimes "Script failed".

In which folder do I have to generate the WebHelp? In the eclipse plugin folder or can I choose any folder I want?

Do I have to do additional settings in Eclipse or must I start it in a "special way"?

Thanks, malone10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 09, 2010 Sep 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"In which folder do I have to generate the WebHelp? In the eclipse plugin folder or can I choose any folder I want?"

Generate the WebHelp anywhere on your machine (step 6 mentions the default !SSL! folder, but you can generate anywhere else, such as C:MyRHEclipseHelp). The script in step 5 is what will actually transform the generated WebHelp and place it into the Eclipse folder you created in step 3.

I've never used this, mind you, I'm just interpreting what I see in that instructional post.

Good luck,

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp