• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font issue

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2010 Sep 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp 8 - HTML  and generating Webhelp. I have changed my normal font to Arial 10pt, as well as other user defined fonts. This is correct in my style sheet as well. When I generate webhelp, my font size is larger in the output. If the .CSS is correct, what could be doing this? It's also correct in my inline text.

- Diana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi redwritergirl

Could you please confirm following:

1. Remove the style sheet from the project and generate WebHelp, do you see the same issue?

2. Sometimes it happens, that the same class is defined twice, so you are making changes in the previous one while lates one or say bottom one is having the bigger font size, which does have the impact. So please check if there are two classes of same name and remove the one which you don't require.

3. Are you using any previous version project?

4. Are you using RoboHelp HTML 8.0.2?

4. Are you facing the same issue with any new fresh project? If yes then please share that with us, it will help us to understand the issue and will be able to replicate at our end.

Regards

Swaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

I am using version 8.02.208

I just tried generating another project using WebHelp and I get the same issue.

If I generate HTML help (.chm) the fonts are correct.

I am also using the XP Blue skin.

- Diana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Then could you please upload the sample project so that I can have a look in to that?

Regards

Swaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2010 Sep 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out that for some reason my browser is displaying the fonts incorrectly on my computer only. So it must be a browser settting that changed. When access by other computers, the font displays as it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

- Is the font installed on your computer? If it isn't, the browser can't access it...

- If it is a browser setting, open Internet Explorer, go to Extra > Internet options > General > Accessability. (Names may vary since I translated this from my Dutch UI.) Uncheck all the boxes and press ok.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I did discover it is a browser setting issue as the font displays correctly on other computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp