• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio skips/stutters after publishing

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2010 Sep 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I publish my presentation the audio skips/stutters.  When I listen to it before publishing it sounds fine but the problem comes after publishing.  I have tried changing the audio quality and the control preloading but it still happens. Any ideas???

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 14, 2010 Sep 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue.  We've tried reverting back to Flash Player 9 from the publishing computer to see if that would resolve the issue but it didn't.  We've narrowed the issue down to a conflict with only specific desktop computers (HP E8500) - the issue does not exist with laptops or HP E8400.  I hope this helps to identify the issue and determine a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2010 Sep 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reported this issue as a bug.  If you're experiencing the same issue, would you please also report the bug so we can get some urgency on a fix?  To report a bug, go to this webpage - https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have experienced a similar issue for one of our end users on a HP Compaq 8000 Small Form Factor. In my case, I was able to test previous published content. My testing includes published "presenter/training" content as far back as 2006. What is interesting is that the 2006 content when it was Macromedia Breeze had no problem and the audio played normally. Yet, content from Adobe Presenter from 2008 until now 2010 all sputter kind of like a "Max Headroom" clip.

This makes the learning experience useless.

Could there be some kind of "hardware acceleration" issue combined with the scripting within Adobe Presenter streaming the audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The resolution to this issue has been identified in the Flash Player forum:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3102156#695377

We followed the instructions in the HP link in this post and it resolved the stuttering audio.  I hope this helps everyone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2011 Apr 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem but our computers are not HP they are Dell.  It stutters on some and is fine on others.  I can't seem to find anything that helps fix it. I've tried all of the tips offered so far and nothing.  It is impossible to go around to all of the individual PCs and check their BIOS setups as some have suggested.  Any other ideas?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources