• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader prints PDF's extremely small

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2010 Sep 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 1 user on my network who can't print any useable PDF's because anything she tries to print comes out incredibly small, roughly 1" by 2" in the corner of the paper.  I've checked all the paper size and scaling options I can find, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled Reader.  None of this seems to have cleared up the problem.  It is only Reader that is having this problem, fiels printed from other applications print fine.  Any idea what could solve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2011 Jan 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem with 1 of my users.  I simply disabled the 'PostScript Pass through' in the advanced tab of the printer properties, that solved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2011 Jul 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed the problem by selecting "print image" in the the advanced tab when printing. I'm using Reader X (10.0.1)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines