• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors of the Icons in the Print Document Content Window

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2010 Sep 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you right click a single source layout and click properties and then click next it takes you to the Print Document Content Window, where you can take topics and by clicking the arrow that points to the right hand frame, move the topics into your print document.

I have seen posts on this forum where people talk about the colors of the icons on this screen. I have seen these icons colored blue, white and grey, but nowhere in the documentation or on these forums are the colors specifically documented, telling you what they really mean.

I have a situation where for one of my single source layouts, the colors of the topics on the left pane are blue and the colors on the right pane are white. Meanwhile, in another one of my single source layouts the colors on the left are blue, but the colors on the right are grey and that single source layout doesn't generate the topics that I want.

Can anyone explain to me what these colors mean, and if as I am thinking, grey means not there, why are they there in one single source layoput and not in the other?

Below are some screen shots that illustrate my issue.

This is the bad screen.

Bad Stuff.gif

and this is the good one.

Good Stuff.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 16, 2010 Sep 16, 2010

Hi there

The gray icons signify that the topics have been excluded by virtue of using a Conditional Build Expression.

The blue icons signify that the topics are included in the Printed Output.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The gray icons signify that the topics have been excluded by virtue of using a Conditional Build Expression.

The blue icons signify that the topics are included in the Printed Output.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for that explanation. With it I was able to solve my problem. I had specified the Conditional Build Tags on the previous page incorrectly, and when I corrected that everything worked OK. Thank you again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp