Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with Digital Certificates when used with Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
May 20, 2006 May 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need some urgent help for one of my project. Any help or guidence would be very much appreciated...

I am using Digital Certificates with Adobe Reader 6.0 and above and currently if I want to install the process it requires around 2 steps. Below are the steps.

Once the install now button is clicked.

Step 1. Click on set contract set.
Step2. Click on first un check box, Adobe 7.0 or Adobe 6.0
Step3. Click OK,

Now the Question or issue is, I want to make the above mentioned steps 1 to step2 automated, once a user downloads this Digital certificate over the Web. Else if I can pre-select the 2 steps for the ease of the user.

Any help to get this automated would be much appreciated......Do let me know if anybody has any further questions...

Pls help...and thanks for helping in advance..much appreciated...

Cheers
Ashish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 22, 2006 May 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Ashish,

Since the title of your post refers to Adobe Acrobat, and the mention of RoboHelp is conspicuously absent, I suspect you are in the wrong forum. You probably need the Acrobat forum instead.

Regards,

Anne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp