• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating from Breeze to Connect 7.5

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2010 Aug 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was given me this mission to migrate all the rooms, users and presentations database from Breeze server to be used in the new Connect server. Anyone can give me any clue, advice, hint...? I have no idea of how can I do it.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 19, 2010 Aug 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be out of the office starting 13/08/2010 and will not return until

31/08/2010.

If your matter is urgent, then please contact Emma Dawson on ext. 15832.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 17, 2010 Sep 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is quite easy to move the content from one server to another. The most important step is to make sure you shut down the Adobe Connect server and do a DB backup at the same time.

All you need to do – once shut down – is to make a copy of the c:/Breeze/content folder and take a DB backup. Once you have your new instance up and running you simply import the DB and copy over the content folder.

Your content is in the folder system while your user information and IDs and license information is located in the database so when you restore it all gets brought over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources