Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Presenter for me?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2007 Jun 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi --

Newbie here with a general question about Presenter. I have several Powerpoint presentations that I'm currently putting out on the web. I would like to make it more difficult for people to re-distribute these Powerpoint files, because they can currently right-click, "Save As," and send out the file via email to other people.

I've considered using Flash since it would probably do the trick, however, I was looking for more a scaled down product that could help automate this process for me.

Is Presenter the right product for me or should I look for something else?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 28, 2007 Jun 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rt click, "save as" does now d/l the core .PPT file and other assets. it will only save as a .htm file.

You can save your Presenter work and place it on a web server, so you don't even need the hosted Connect server to run the presentations for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 21, 2010 Sep 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you explain to me how this is done?  I have uploaded my files to my server and cannot get them to play...

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources