• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing presenter recording as a single .swf file

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2008 Jul 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project where I need my Adobe Presenter recording produced as a single .swf file. Adobe Presenter creates a complete maze of indivdual files ranging from Mp3s that represent the audio to gifs that represent the profile photo.

I would like to package all this into a .swf file that can be played by a flash player or dragged into a web page. I am surprised by the lack of publish (export) options. It should also allow you to create quicktime and windows media files as well.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2008 Jul 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to package output into 1 file ,then there is new Feature in Presenter 7 which allows to Publish as Adobe Pdf .
Adobe Reader 9 (or higher ) is required to view the published file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 21, 2010 Sep 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I would like the same as the original poster....

I have published my presentation as a pdf.  How can I get the pdf to play in my website?

Thx,

~P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources