• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion Report Builder 9 and Cyrillic fonts

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2010 Aug 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to output, using a coldfusion report builder report, text in Cyrillic to a PDF. Whether they come from the database or I manually paste them into the report, they always come out with ???? or if I specify a font, usually blank. I have seen several suggestions for the fix but none have worked. I can create, using cfdocument as a PDF without a problem. I can also use reportbuilder and flashpaper. But to output with reportbuilder to pdf is not working.

Anybody have a detailed solution that would work?

I am using

Coldfusion 9.x

Report Builder 9.x

SQL Server 2005 (though pulling from database or not doesn't matter).

Windows 2003 Server

Thanks

Alan

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2010 Sep 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have a solution to this?  I'm stuck witht he same issue.

Here is a bug logged for this.

http://cfbugs.adobe.com/cfbugreport/flexbugui/cfbugtracker/main.html#bugId=82295

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2010 Sep 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never found a solution. It is a problem specific to report builder and PDFs. If you output to flashpaper it will work fine. If you output in coldfusion directly to pdf, it is fine as well with Cyrillic. I have just given up and used flashpaper for a little while longer though would prefer going to pdf for longevity and ease for the users of saving the documents.

May not hurt to post a bug report specifically for this one. I didn't know this tool existed. It does seem like a bug because the fonts that I have tried to use have Cyrillic available, it just can't deal with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation