Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Classroom in a book, Kindle Edition

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2010 Sep 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sirs,

i just purchased a copy of "After Effects CS5 Classroom in a book", in Kindle edition.

Nobody warned me about the difference between paperpack and Kindle Edition: the last doesn't have the exercises DVD bundled.

I am a bit upset. This book without samples, exercises, scenes, footages and so on it's half a book!!

Could you please allow me to download that dvd?

Thank you very much.

Daniele Pellegrini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2010 Sep 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Fixed, i found the link to PeachPit, that allow customers to download sample files and footages.

For some strange reason the reader didn't display that page, but with Kindle reader on PC i found that page at first sight.

Thank you.

D.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2012 Jan 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, I have the same problem in relation to Photoshop CS5.1 I downloaded the Kindle for PC version, have tried several times to find the lessons, including three-four emails to Peachpit with no response over the period of several weeks. But am still stuck with a Kindle version and unable to get the Lesson files. The link given on Classroom in a Book does not work, and I get no response from Peachpit. Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines