• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH8 CPU Usage in SVN

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2010 Sep 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with viewing my builds in SVN with RH8.  With all of my RH5 builds I can go into SVN, right click and view the build. It opens instantly, CPU Usage 14%.

Now all of my RH8 builds will not open up. It displays the tool bar and the TOC but the welcome page does not open and the CPU Usage goes up to 100% and it just stalls, it never opens the page.

This functionality is important to me because I open it up in SVN to make sure it works and everything looks right.  Sometimes I reference previous builds to review changes.

Anyone have any ideas? I tested it on a different computer and it has the same problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that by "builds" you are referring to your RH project output? If so, I'd question the very need to source control your output at all. What happens if you view the output directly after you compil it (i.e. not inside any source control)?

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, by build I mean the SSL output.   As for source control the webhelp is part of the build included with the code for the application. I can view it locally with no problem.

Back to my first question, what happened to the files between RH5 to RH8 to make it unviewable? I have 3 other builds in RH8 SVN and you can't view those either. I manage about 10 different projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What makes you think it is a RH8 issue? There are so many variables at play here that it could be but equally could not be. Has the SVN set-up changed? Is the SVN repositiory the same? As it communicated over a network, has anything changed that could slow things down? These are just some of the things to consider.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp