Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Force flash builder 4 plugin localization

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2010 Sep 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I've successfully installed the flash builder 4 plugin in a Spring Tool Suite IDE. The IDE is localized in english, but the text content related to flash builder appears in french, as my operating system is localized in french (I didn't choose that ). Could someone please tell me if there is a conventional way to set up the english localization ?

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 28, 2010 Sep 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Eclipse/java will default to the system locale settings, but you can override that by using two lines such as these at the top of your eclipse.ini file:

-nl

en_US

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I've solved the issue yesterday by adding the option -Duser.language=en to my eclipse.ini file. Do you think I should change to your configuration ?

Yann

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The alternate argument you used should be fine too - no need to change it if it's working the way you want now.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines