• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newbie Question - Sharing Slides Among CP Files

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2006 May 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 10 slides I would like to reuse among various projects, for example an intro slide, a slide that explains how to use the navigation buttons, a slide that explains where to find additional resources on our intranet, etc...

I don't necessarily want to use every slide in every presentation. For example, if I branch in the middle of a presentation, I may not want the intro slide, but may want to display the resource slide.

What is the best way to accomplish this - using a template, copying the slides between the 2 cp's, or some other method I have not thought of yet?

Thanks in advance!
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2006 May 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Flygirl555

Personally, I think the best way would be to import the slides from one movie to the other.

In the movie where you want to bring the slides in, click File > Import/Export > Import Slides/Objects from other Captivate Projects...

Navigate to the Captivate project containing the desired slides, select the .CP file and click the Open button.

Select the desired slides and objects.

Other than that, you could also use a Template. Click here to view a MacroChat about creating and using Templates

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources