• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yellow Highlight Box

New Here ,
May 24, 2006 May 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have feedback on a text entry box, then press tab, the back button highlights in yellow. Any reason why this is happening?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2006 May 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Digitalsailor

I htink this falls into that "great mysteries of life" category. I'm sure there is a technical reason that perhaps one of the Captivate deveopers could offer. But since they aren't usually visiting these forums, I'll take a stab at it.

I think when you press Tab, the next logical element that Tab would move to gets the highlight. In your case, it's the back button in the Playback control. In my case, it's the progress indicator. I'm guessing that you are either using a playback control that doesn't have a progress indicator or you have turned it off.

Unfortunately there is no way I'm aware of to influence the behavior. Nor is there any way I'm aware of to change the highlight color from bright yellow.

Wish I had better news... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources