• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Object Not "Show[ing] For Rest of the Slide"

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a white rectangle and a transparent caption to cover up classified data in a demonstration. This rectangle and caption are marked to "Show for rest of the Slide." However, at the very end of the slide, the rectangle and caption disappear, revealing the data I must hide. I have the transitions set to No transition, and both appear at 0.0 seconds. Anyone have any ideas?

And, I'm afraid the answer to this question is, "no," but I'll ask anyway: is there a way to edit a demonstration in the same way you edit a picture? Put another way, can I "erase" the classified data and just have a blank space there?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Hi there

Assuming the data is part of the screen capture that was snapped when recording, you should be able to right-click the Highlight Box and choose to Merge it into the Background. That would effectively erase it.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Begin learning Captivate 5 moments from now! $29.95

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcererStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Assuming the data is part of the screen capture that was snapped when recording, you should be able to right-click the Highlight Box and choose to Merge it into the Background. That would effectively erase it.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Begin learning Captivate 5 moments from now! $29.95

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcererStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, that did it! Thanks again!

OK, now, be honest. Are you really Data? Or some other kind of android? Because I have no idea how you can answer so many questions in so many forums on this board.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please stand by...

Preparing for assimilation...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources