• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording Stops

New Here ,
May 25, 2006 May 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read through the forums and have noticed some people having problems with Captivate stopping while recording for no reason. I too am suffering from this issue, but it only happens while I a scroll bar to move up/down or side to side. It doesn't occur every time I try to scroll while recording, but it has only happened to me while I try to use the scroll bar. As with other recording issues, it won't let me save after the recording stops as well. It acts as if it is frozen. So, I'm just trying to figure out if others out there are experiencing a similar problem and have found a fix for it or maybe the Macromedia Team has an answer.

Thanks!
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please describe what is happening when the recording freezes. Are you using the automatic capture to begin a full-motion slide during scrolling, or are you manually capturing the scrolling action (press F9 and F10)?

If you have it set to automatically begin full-motion, try disabling that, and doing it manually. Let us know if that is any help. ;^)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
hey thanks!! I believe it's set to automatic...i'll have to check.

I'll give that a shot and will report back...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources