• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images don't display in compiled help

New Here ,
May 24, 2006 May 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was asked to update help content from a .CHM file. I decompiled the file and loaded the project. When I edit the HTM content using RoboHelp X5, the images display in the topics. However, once the file is compiled into an updated .CHM, the images don't display in the help. All you see is a red X box. What do I need to do within RoboHelp to correct this problem in the compiled .CHM file?

Thanks,
Dana Frank
Insurity Lead Technical Writer
Dana.Frank@Insurity.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
May 24, 2006 May 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dana and welcome to our community

Well, for starters, you have some detective work to do. You need to examine each topic where the image is failing to display. Look at the code. See how the image is being referenced. Decompile the new file to a different location and see if the images are even inside the new file.

Hope this helps offer some clues... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2006 May 29, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Put all your images in main folder and then isert them again, you will never face this problem again. I was also facing this problem so by doing this i overcame this problem. you can contact me on my 092 321 5202126 at any time.
faiz.passion@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp