Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2010 Oct 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,my name is Lynda and I am new here.

I recently bought a Kobo e reader. I have downloaded Adobe digital edition and a book from the library sucessfully.

NOW HOW do I get it on to my e.reader????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 05, 2010 Oct 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried clicking on the book and dragging it to your e reader icon on the bookshelf??? this should copy the book to your kobo.  with my kobo i use borders desktop since that was the program that came with my kobo hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2010 Oct 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks..tried that but no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2010 Oct 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you plug your Kobo into the computer, ensure that you can see it on the left side of the Digital Editions program under "Bookshelves".  I've had to plug mine in a second time before it saw my Kobo. When it is there, I drag the book over to the Kobo Ereader. If I then click on the Kobo under Bookshelves, I can see anything I've put there.

When you unplug your Kobo and try to bring up the book, check under documents, not just books. Some of the books I receive from the library are actually PDF versions, and it took me a few tries of looking for all my books I downloaded to discover this. If it shows up under your books your reading list, it will have "new" on it when you see it on the Kobo. If your new book isn't there, go to the documents on your Kobo and check there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines